TPDL'16 Proceedings Final Submission Instructions
(1) Prepare your camera-ready version following the Springer LNCS guidelines: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0 You should have already received the comments from the reviewers. Please take them carefully into account when preparing the final version. You will need to submit the full source code of your paper (for papers using the LaTeX template) or the original document when using the Word template.
(2) You need to fill out the copyright management form for publishing. Please use the pre-filled form provided at http://tpdl2016.org/sites/tpdl2016/files/TPDL2016_copyright_form.pdf and add the title and authors of your contribution. It is sufficient for one of the authors to sign the copyright form. You can scan the form into PDF or any other standard image format.
(3) Please make sure that you name a corresponding author in the copyright form. This author needs to be available via email for the entire duration between the camera-ready deadline and the conference to sign off on the final typeset version.
(4) Submit your camera-ready version to the submission system: https://www.conftool.com/tpdl2016/ You will need to provide
(a) the final version as a PDF document,
(b) the source document (.zip for LaTeX template / .doc(x) for Word template),
(c) the filled out copyright form.
(5) SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 12th This is a strict deadline, no extensions can be given beyond the dates posted. Thank you again for your contribution to TPDL'16!